Our clinic has adopted new policies due to COVID-19 and social distancing requirements to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We hope you and your family have been safe during this time.
Please read our new office policies before arriving to your appointment:
1) Please enter the office at your scheduled appointment time. If you are early please remain in your vehicle until it is time to enter the office.
2) We will not be able to see you for your exam if you are more than 5 minutes late for your appointment. We have spaced appointment times to limit the number of people in the clinic at one time.
3) Please cancel your appointment if you develop any of the following symptoms: A cough, cold, fever, shortness of breath or if you have had contact with anyone who has been ill. We will be reviewing screening questions when you arrive at the clinic for your appointment.
4) Please arrive to your appointment alone. If anyone accompanies you to your appointment they will be asked to wait outside. Exceptions will be made for patients who require assistance for mobility or cognitive issues and for young children with scheduled appointments.
5) Please wear your own mask to the appointment and wear it when you enter the clinic. You will be required to wear a mask at all times until you leave the clinic. If you are not able to wear a mask due to medical reasons then arrangements will need to be made beforehand.
6) Upon entering the clinic please sanitize your hands. Please refrain from using your cellphone while in the clinic. If you need to call for a ride, our staff will be happy to do so on your behalf.
7) Frame selection will be completed in a different manner to ensure all frames are sanitized.
8) Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate our way through our new office procedures.
Meet The Doctors
Meet the Vernon Optometrists at Discovery Optometry